Tag Archives: valentines day
Our beauty editor, Megan, is back sharing an easy way to jazz up your nails for Valentine’s Day. Using tape as a guide, Megan created an alternating color-blocked designs on each nail. A simple, fine-tipped sharpie was used to embellish the thumbs with “love” and “xoxo”. You can recreate this look using the following colors:
What color are you rocking for Valentine’s day? Did you know that spraying Pam Cooking Spray on wet nails dries them immediately?
Maybe it’s being knee deep in wedding planning or the upcoming Valentine’s Day festivities, but lately I’ve been sappy for all things love. The simple heart shape against a solid background creates a graphic look that is hard to pass up. A sparkly heart pin? A pair of velvet slippers? A lucite bangle? I’ll take one of each!
Do you spice up your wardrobe for Valentine’s day? Which of these would you add to your closet?
We can’t get enough of the pink, orange, and red color combination in both fashion and interiors. Valentine’s day is the perfect holiday to try out the trend.
Have you worn pink, red or orange together?
1. Mr. Smell Good: Fragrance Sampler $50
2. Mr. Tight Butt: Polka Dot Boxer Briefs $28
3. Mr. Technology: Wood Grain Iphone Case $40
4. Mr. Stylish: Flannel Shirt $98
5. Mr. Workaholic: Buffalo Check Briefcase $276
6. Mr. Kid at Heart: Remote Control Helicopter $27
7. Mr. Health Nut: Yonana Soft Serve Maker $50
8. Mr. Good Time: Beer of the Month Club price varies
What are you getting your Mr. this year?