1) The Pastel Statement Necklace: A simple statement necklace is the perfect way to spice up a solid, cotton tee or bring your printed sheaths to the next level. This pale pink J.Crew necklace is on my shopping list.
2) The White Manicure: Say good-bye to french manicures. Solid white nails create a polished, clean look that goes with any outfit. I plan on keeping my nails painted with this polish for the next three months.
3) The Baseball Cap: Tossing on a feminine baseball cap is going to be the trend this Spring. A suede baseball cap (this one is a bargain!) mixed with some white skinny jeans, a chambray shirt and a structured oversized bag shows you can be both stylish and comfortable.
4) The Classic Silhouette: Classic, feminine dresses are going to be popular this season. This Oscar de la Renta dress is certainly splurge worthy, but you can find similar silhouettes all over at lower price points (like this Anthro dress).
5) The Bright Red Lipstick: The final touch of any outfit for Spring should be a bright, red lip. With muted pastel pallets, a bright lip is a sure way to make your outfit pop.
6) The Florals: Floral influences are a great way to add texture to a look. From a clutch covered in petals to a sweater with floral detailing on the sleeves, you won’t have to look far to incorporate this trend into your wardrobe.
7) The Pointed D’orsay: Make room in your shoe closet for a pair of Pointed D’orsay flats. Not only are they comfortable to walk-in, they give your legs an elongated look and come in tons of fun patterns and colors.
Who else is ready for Spring? Do you have a favorite shade of red lipstick?